Tri City Emergency Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2/26/18 Engine-51

2 posters

Go down

2/26/18 Engine-51 Empty 2/26/18 Engine-51

Post by L.Campbell Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:15 am

Engine 51 respond to the Coronado Mega Mall for an unknown rescue. Engine-51 you will be on Tac-5 and your time out is 0013.
L.Campbell
L.Campbell
Admin

Back to top Go down

2/26/18 Engine-51 Empty Re: 2/26/18 Engine-51

Post by H.Stanley Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:33 am

* I take my covers off and look at my watch, I shake my head and walk to the engine, I'm still in my white T-shirt and boxers so I step into my turnout pants and pull them up. *

' Alright guys lets go '

* I sigh and put on a light jacket then put my seatbelt and headset on. *

'' Fire, Engine-51 responding "

* Aaron turns the lights on and pulls out of the station, In the country club there is no traffic so we keep the Siren off as we head toward the call. *
H.Stanley
H.Stanley

Back to top Go down

Post by H.Stanley Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:59 pm

* As we get to the guard gate it swings open quickly and we leave the country club. Aaron makes a right onto Lincoln and turns on the siren. the night is very cold and the mist from the ocean still is lightly apparent as the overhead lights reflect off it. *

' Who in the hell is stuck for a rescue at a mall at midnight. I swear someone best be dead. '
H.Stanley
H.Stanley

Back to top Go down

Post by H.Stanley Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:58 pm

* We pull into the parking lot and let the Siren wind down. *

" Engine-51 on scene. "

* We see a security guard waving us down frantically. I point over to where he is an Aaron drives us in that direction. He comes sprinting up to us screaming that he is stuck in the car. *

' Ok ok ok slow down, Where is the car at. '

* He points us over to the car and he runs ahead in front of us to get there. *

H.Stanley
H.Stanley

Back to top Go down

Post by H.Stanley Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:06 pm

* We pull up behind the vehicle. I take off me headset and step out. I hear knocking on a trunk and walk up to it. *

' Hello, fire dept. is there a pull handle in there to release the trunk? '

* the voice screams back No, I shake my head. *

" Engine-51 to fire respond PD to my location please. "

' Aaron, grab the halligan please. '

* I turn to the car. *

' Ok listen, we are gonna pop the trunk and get you out of there. Is this your car? '

* The voice yells back yes, I motion to Aaron and mark to try the doors, they try both doors and they are locked so I give him the order to break the drivers side window. He taps the window with the halligan breaking it instantly. I open the door and push the trunk button opening it. The female inside jumps out *

' Umm, are u ok? '

* She answers back yes laughing. 8

' ok look I don't really care why u were in the trunk unless somebody forced you in there. did anybody force you in there? '

* she continues to laugh and says no. I shake my head and start to walk back to the engine. *

" Engine-51 available, "

* the police arrive as we climb back in the engine. Aaron starts us up and we head back home. *
H.Stanley
H.Stanley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down